Mesh Filter Bags
FeaturesPall FSI Mesh Filter Bags are constructed using a woven or knitted fabric. Available in single filament mesh that provides excellent strength with no fiber migration, or a woven multi-strand mesh for low-cost, disposable bags.
- Available in nylon monofilament, polyester multifilament and polypropylene monofilament offering broad range of chemical compatibility and price ranges
- Monofilament mesh bags provide extra strength and abrasion resistance
- Precision mesh materials produce predictable results for consistent performance
- Offered in standard and custom sizes to provide a perfect fit for standard and unique applications
- Offered in micron ratings 1-1500 with plastic and metal rings for versatility
- Silicone free to prevent cratering for a better surface finish
- Please refer to the Pall FSI QA Department for compliance to specific National Legislation and/or Regional Regulatory requirements for food contact use.
Clarification, Classification, Filling, Filtration, Polishing, Prefiltration, Reclamation, Recovery, Recycling, Separation, Transfer