MSO Series Filter Housings
The MSO Series is our premier line of ASME code filter housings. They are available in Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or 316 Stainless Steel and can be specially ordered in other exotic materials. Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations, an MSO housing is available to meet the needs of most applications. MSO Series filter housings can be ordered with a variety of labor saving cartridge sealing devices to minimize downtime.
- 150 PSIG (10.3 BAR) ASME code multi-cartridge filter housing
- Choice of carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel available.
- MSO Medium Flow housings accept six 10” (25.4 cm), 20” (50.8 cm), 30” (76.2 cm), or 40” (102 cm) filters for flows up to 120 GPM (454 LPM).
- MSO High Flow housings accept from twelve to eighty-eight 20” (50.8 cm), 30” (76.2 cm), or 40” (102 cm) filters for flows up to 1760 GPM (6662 LPM).
- MSO Horizontal High Flow housings feature horizontal positioning for ease of change out and accept twelve to eighty-nine 30” (76.2 cm) or 40” (102 cm) filters for flows up to 1780 GPM (6738 LPM).
- Disposable pre-loaded cage assemblies are available for quicker change outs and reduced exposure to hazardous fluids.
- Custom engineered designs available.
Cartridge Filter Housing