Septra filters are constructed of a patented pleated filter medium and a high-tension mesh wrap. This structure will remain consistent throughout the operating range of elements, over thousands of automated, reverse-flow cleaning cycles. The crescent-shaped pleat design increases filter area tenfold, as compared to simple cylinder constructions of the same length and diameter. This high surface area also means that more compact systems can be used which will significantly reduce capital costs. Advantages include:
- High Removal Efficiency Filter Media
- Septra filters are available in a variety of efficiencies to provide superior particulate removal.
- Broad Fluid Compatibility
- Septra filters are available in a wide variety of media/hardware materials, compatible with acids, caustics and solvents.
- Lower Disposal and Maintenance Costs
- Septra filters are made to last because Pall uses durable media in a rugged construction. This results in reduced maintenance and costs associated with changeout and element disposal.
- Rapid Recovery from Process Upsets
- The unique pleat design readily adapts to changes in process conditions. Use of the correct combination of medium and support layers provides superior backwashability and the ability to shrug off process upsets.